Sit down with us for an hour over coffee, tea or water and get some guidance on answering the core questions every start-up business has to grapple with before launching.
Launch without dealing with this stuff and your chances of success nose-dive into a face-plant along with your bank account.
Here are 10 curly questions:
- What problem are you solving? Is it a real problem or one you’ve dreamed up to match your idea?
- Who is your customer – who is going to pay money to you? Have you really nailed who is going to buy from you?
- In 30 seconds, can you explain your business to a stranger in simple and compelling terms?
- How will you locate your market? Is it local or global and through what channel?
- What’s the biggest hurdle in front of you? How do you plan on getting over that hurdle?
- What is your plan for growth and how scalable is it?
- Do you have an exit strategy and if so, when and how will you recognise the time is right to cash up?
- Have you made a detailed analysis of your competitors? How do you propose to draw business away from them?
- Have you got a survival strategy if an established competitor saw you as a threat and chose to blow you out of the water
- Have you surrounded yourself with successful people to learn from their experience to minimise your own trial and error experiences?
Sit with us and let’s explore the success pathway for your start up.
Here’s our offer
We’re offering a complimentary sit down to go through your answers to the 10 curly questions above. It could be the best 60 minutes you spend.
All it takes is a phone call or an email to me or fill in the form on this page.
Phone me: 0800 11 33 99
Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Skype me: e3jamie
If your accountant hasn’t taken the time to understand your business and is slow to respond to queries, let’s talk.
We’ve got monthly subscription plans from just $79.00 plus GST per month and a team that knows and understands builders and the trades.